Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Day 13-14 (10/1-10/4) English I

ENG I

  • Started and finished the first read of "Marigolds" by Eugenia Collier.
    • We split off into groups and continued to read and annotate "Marigolds".
    • Anyone who has missed any lessons above in StudySync, will need to complete them by next week (10/11)

We are starting our first official unit in the next few days.  As mentioned in my weekly emails, I am asking for students to purchase their own copy of To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee by the end of next week (Oct. 11). 

Students can bring me $8.00 by Friday, October 4, to purchase a book from me.  This way, you don’t have to worry about trying to order one in time. 

I have received some donated books already. Therefore, if you are unable to purchase a copy, please let me know as soon as possible so that I can secure one for your child. If you are able to purchase an extra copy, I welcome as many as you are able to donate. Students will be reading in class, but they will also be expected to read and annotate at home and I want to make sure all students can participate outside of class.



ALL STUDENTS PLEASE REPORT TO THE GOOGLE CLASSROOM AS INSTRUCTED BACK IN NOVEMBER.