Monday, October 7, 2019

Day 15 (10/7-10/8) AP LANG: Final Exam & Name Cards

AP

Students have 45 minutes to complete their exams. Those who miss the exam today will need schedule a make-up appointment to take the test BEFORE Friday, October 11.  All notes/supplements/articles will be collected at the end of the exam and will be handed back once all exams have been accounted for. 
  • Secure your copy of "The Crucible" by Arthur Miller by October 10.
  • Summer Reading Extension Students: your book, questions, outline, and essay are all due by 9 AM October 25NO LATE ASSIGNMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED as this extension is 2 months from the original due date AND all of you have had quite a bit of in class time to work (some of you have chosen to talk instead, but nevertheless, the time was given). NO LATE ASSIGNMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED. NO EXCEPTIONS. "I left it on my bed...I couldn't print...I forgot what today was...I shared it with you...I emailed it to you...I was abducted by Martians last night and when they returned me, they took my book..." whatever your excuse, I don't care to hear or consider any of them. Love ya, mean it. If you are going to be absent, you need to turn it in early.
  • Started working on the Name Cards after the test. Finished cards are due at the next class.
YOUR CARD MUST: 
  • Have at least 1 image of you. 
  • 5 images TOTAL that reflect who you are. 
  • At least 2 quotes that reflect your personal belief/motto/mantra 
  • Be colorful 
  • Have your name clearly visible.
Thursday, October 10, we will begin our next unit of "The Crucible" by Arthur Miller. The best version to get is the black cover. If you have the other 2, that's fine. No worries. You may enter a raffle this week to win a copy. You will enter the drawing by submitting Falcon Feathers. I will pull the winner on Friday, October 11. I am not going to announce this in class. I want to see who actually reads my blog.  Congratulations to the 4 students who took advantage of the extra credit!


ALL STUDENTS PLEASE REPORT TO THE GOOGLE CLASSROOM AS INSTRUCTED BACK IN NOVEMBER.