Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Day 10 (9/23-9/24)

AP

  • Outlines were returned. Almost 100% of the outlines submitted need to either be completed or need major work. Class time was given to revise outlines or seek guidance from me. 
    • ALL ESSAYS FOR BOTH A & B DAY ARE DUE IN THE GOOGLE CLASSROOM BY 11:59 PM ON MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 30. NO EXCEPTIONS. NO LATE ESSAYS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
  • Guidance office presentations for the 2nd half of class.
  • HOMEWORK: Read and annotate "Listening" by Eudora Welty. Article in the Goggle Classroom.
    ENG I


    • Exploring StudySync
      • Annotations
      • Context Clues
      • Reading Comprehension Strategies
    Anyone who has missed the 3 lessons above in StudySync, you are responsible for completing these assignments by the end of the week. I am available during lunch if you need to catch up during then, BUT you will need to make an appointment with me first to make sure that I will be in my room AND to get a hall pass.

    ALL STUDENTS PLEASE REPORT TO THE GOOGLE CLASSROOM AS INSTRUCTED BACK IN NOVEMBER.